Are you looking for a summer treatment that can be done safely in the summer? Do you want to diminish pores, improve wrinkles and get your skin glowing? Microneedling is an excellent skin care treatment option in the summer and here are the benefits of microneedling that you can look forward to.
- First, microneedling can be done on any type of skin. Dry, oily, dark, light, sensitive, pigmented skin and a combination of these skin types. The microneedling SkinPen does not recognize the color of skin unlike lasers and light treatments. We do recommend not tanning after treatment so that is one major precaution.
- Microneedling is known as mother nature’s collagen stimulator without products or chemicals. The microneedling treatment involves using a medical grade SkinPen that has multiple needles at the tip that superficially puncture the skin and create a physical micro-injury which in turn rebuilds new, fresh collagen. Microneedling is not painful so don’t worry about the “needling” part. Patients are numbed with a numbing cream and treatment does not hurt.
- The face, neck, chest and even the body can benefit from microneedling. Microneedling is the perfect remedy for crepey, loose skin. Many of our patients do face and neck the same day.
- There is no downtime after microneedling. You will leave the practice pink and the next day you can put makeup on. That is a huge bonus for busy people.
- At Charmed Medispa, we can also incorporate the ZO Skin Health’s accelerating serums after microneedling. ZO Skin Health has made an accelerated serum for firming and one for rosecea. These products can enhance the results of the microneedling treatment and make your skin firmer and tighter or less red depending on which serum is used.
If you are looking for summer refreshment, microneedling is the perfect option for many skin conditions and concerns. In addition to microneedling, our Delaware med spa does chemical peels like the ViPeel, microdermabrasions, Botox and filler and other services to keep you looking naturally beautiful. Check out our five star med spa reviews. We are proud to be Delaware’s number one recommended medical spa!