Dermal fillers have become increasingly popular over the years, as a non-surgical way to enhance and rejuvenate one’s appearance. With a variety of filler options available, it can be overwhelming to choose the right one for your desired result. In this article, we will discuss the types of fillers offered, including Restylane, Restylane Lyft, RHA2, RHA3, RHA4, Redensity, and Versa, and their unique features. We’ll also cover the reasons why people get dermal fillers, and mention Charmed Medispa in Delaware, where you can get high-quality dermal filler treatments.
Restylane: Restylane is a popular hyaluronic acid (HA) filler that is used to treat wrinkles, fine lines, and add volume to the lips and cheeks. It is also FDA approved for hand rejuvenation. Restylane’s results can last anywhere from six to eighteen months.
Restylane Lyft: Restylane Lyft is a thicker version of Restylane, making it ideal for adding volume to the cheeks and midface region. It can also be used to treat moderate to severe wrinkles and folds. Restylane Lyft’s results can last up to a year or longer depending on where it is put. The cheeks are the most common area to benefit from Restylane Lyft.
RHA2, RHA3, RHA4: RHA fillers are the latest innovation in dermal fillers, designed to mimic the natural movement of facial muscles. RHA2 is best used for fine lines, RHA3 for moderate lines, and RHA4 for deep wrinkles and folds. RHA fillers are also designed to be long-lasting, with results lasting up to 15 months. At Charmed Medipsa, we often use RHA3 for around the mouth and RHA4 for cheek and jawline enhancement.
Redensity: Redensity is a unique filler that is very soft and almost mimics skin. Redensity is perfect for fine lines, lines around the mouth, smoker’s line, acne scarring and scarring in general.
Versa: Versa is a newer HA filler that has been gaining popularity for its natural-looking results and long-lasting effects. It is designed to treat a variety of areas, including the lips, cheeks, and nasolabial folds. Versa’s results can last up to a year.
There are many reasons why people get dermal fillers, and here are some of the most common:
- Anti-aging: As we age, our skin loses collagen and elastin, resulting in wrinkles, fine lines, and sagging skin. Dermal fillers can help restore volume and lift to the face, making it look more youthful and vibrant.
- Volume loss: Some people may experience volume loss in certain areas of their face, such as the cheeks, temples, and lips. Dermal fillers can help restore lost volume and enhance facial features.
- Scarring: Dermal fillers can also be used to fill in scars and other skin irregularities, resulting in a smoother and more even complexion. A common area of scarring that we treat at Charmed Medispa is acne scars which can instantly improve with fillers like Redensity and RHA2 without looking over-filled.
- Hand rejuvenation: Dermal fillers can also be used to add volume to the hands, making them look more youthful and plump.
- Lip augmentation: Many people opt for dermal fillers to enhance their lips, either to add volume, improve shape, or create a more defined cupid’s bow. One of the most common treatments at Charmed is lip injections using Versa which swells 90% less than other fillers like Juvederm. Our patients love the lack of downtime and resuming normal activities. If you are looking for Delaware’s lip expert, Loraine is here to serve your concerns.
If you’re interested in getting dermal fillers, consider visiting Charmed Medispa in Delaware. Charmed Medispa offers a wide range of dermal fillers, including the ones we mentioned earlier, and their team is dedicated to the best experience, reasonable prices and natural looking and feeling results. Check out our five star med spa reviews and our gallery of results and see for yourself!