Are you looking for some stay at home refreshment tips? It’s Quarantined Glow Up Time! You can accomplish collagen rebuild and firmer, healthier skin at home. Having great skin is considered the best accessory and can be a nice boost to your mood.
- Get your skin ready every day with the essentials from ZO Skin Health. The essentials include skin care products to cleanse, exfoliate and tone. These products will bring your skin back to a healthy, balanced state and allow your other products work better. Our medispa has cleansers that are specially made for your skin type including dry, sensitive or oily. Exfoliate with our number one product, Exfoliating Polish. This product is like having your own personal microdermabrasion treatment every day. Top it off with the right toner for your skin type. Just these three products can give you a radiant glow and clear complexion.
- After you prep your skin, it’s time for your active products that will address your specific skin concerns. Some of these active products like Rozatrol, Pigment Control Creme, Daily Power Defense, Firming Serum, Growth Factor and Wrinkle and Texture Repair significantly reduce pigmentation, acne and wrinkles. These customized skin care steps work like magic and you will see your skin change in a few days even. Our med spa can give you a precise skin care program and products that will work together for melasma, acne, redness and more.
- If you want to amp up your skin care, we can guide you on using some of these active products more often to create an at home chemical peel. If you are stuck at home, there is no better time to accelerate your skin care. Call us today to learn more about peels at home 302-273-2827 or email us at email@example.com. We can ship a product to your for at home peels.
- Make sure you are massaging your skin twice a day for one minute. This massage will increase blood flow to your face and even stimulate collagen.
- Have excessive peach fuzz hair? Don’t forget to shave your face once a week. If you have light, fuzzy hair, shaving is extremely beneficial to help remove the hair and even dead skin. Don’t worry. Your hair will not grow back into a beard. Our aesthetician, Shae Ryan, uses a dermaplaning device to remove hair and dead skin during facials all the time. Go ahead, shave!
- Don’t forget the sunblock even when you are indoors. Believe it or not, UVA rays can penetrate through glass and you can still get sun damaged inside your own home with direct sunlight. We love the ZO Skin Health’s sunblocks that can also be used as a makeup primer.
We miss you during this trying time and are still available to answer any questions or concerns you have. Our Delaware med spa is very focused on providing the best possible care. Check out our five star med spa reviews and recommendations. If you are looking for improved skin, call 302-273-2827 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org today with your concerns and we can get you on the road to skin care success while you stay home!