Restylane® and Juvederm®
Dermal fillers such as Restylane, Juvederm and Voluma have been pivotal in changing facial rejuvenation without surgery. Dermal fillers can be used to treat any area of the face, including the nasolabial folds, marrionette folds, cheeks, depression under the eyes, lips and lip lines, between brows and forehead … and much more.
Dermal fillers are used for improvement of lines and wrinkles, acne scarring, lifting of the face, traumatic scarring, as well as facial balancing. Restylane and Juvederm are the most common type of dermal fillers and have extensive studies that prove their safety and effectiveness.
Charmed Medispa’s Loraine Savarese, RN is an expert at facial injections. She has performed advanced training for physicians and other health care professionals to demonstrate the proper placement, injection techniques and appropriate volumes when using dermal fillers. Loraine is considered an expert in the field of injectables for fillers, Dysport, Botox and Sculptra.
The biggest potential with dermal fillers is that you will love it! Some are concerned that filler will make you look “filled” and we use advanced techniques to ensure that you reclaim your natural look. You won’t look different with filler, just better. Our guest rank dermal fillers as highly satisfying and one of the best decisions they made for themselves.
Dermal Filler Benefits
- Highly satisfying, natural results with no downtime
- Millions of treatments are safely performed each year
- Creates natural collagen rebuild
- Results can last up to two years
- Our staff includes an expert injector and trainer, Loraine Olson, RN
The results of dermal filler treatments below speak for themselves! Check out our gallery of results, our blog for advanced education and our five star med spa reviews. Have comfort in knowing that our provider is Delaware’s most experienced injector with an exceptional reputation in this community. Loraine is well known for her aesthetic results.
A Natural Solution
Restylane and Juvederm treatments worldwide are in the millions. Our goal at Charmed Medispa is to show you how putting dermal fillers in the right place can restore your appearance not change it. However, if appropriate fillers can also enhance your appearance and give you facial features you wished for such as a more pronounced jaw chin line or fuller lips. All of these options for dermal fillers will be discussed in length prior to treatment so that you can participate in the goal planning. There won’t be any surprises. Educate first, treat second is our motto at Charmed Medispa.
Dermal fillers are made of a naturally occurring sugar in the skin called hyaluronic acid . Think of dermal fillers as bio-identical to what your body produces naturally but disappears over time, giving you the appearance of the face falling, jowls and facial decent. Dermal fillers are intended to replace this volume and restore the natural lift of your face.
Restylane and Juvederm are injected to replace and restore the volume you once had or to smooth the skin more superficially. One significant bonus of dermal fillers is the creation of collagen rebuild and smoother skin. After a few session, the results typically last longer and longer. In addition, your folds and lines improve without affecting the face’s movement.
The results of dermal fillers are instant!
- The most common treatment areas are around the mouth, to create significant smoothing of the nasolabial folds and lift the corners of the mouth.
- You can dramatically improve lip lines and achieve plumping of the lips — but don’t worry, you will not look “done”. Lip filler often just makes the lips smoother and more plump but not bigger.
- The mid-face can be lifted, and face lift results can be achieved without surgery. You can get a liquid facelift from dermal fillers. The right application and placement of fillers can lift the face and balance the facial contours.
- You can use dermal fillers to lift the brows and improve brow contours.
- To diminish or eliminate the deeper lines between the brows requires dermal filler. The best part is that filler used in this area lasts for years!
- Lines on the forehead can be improved with dermal fillers especially when Botox is not appropriate because it will cause the brows to drop.
- The jaw line can be defined as well and fillers are a great choice for recessed chins. The jowls improve dramatically with fillers and smooths and defines the jaw line.
- Recessed chins can be significantly improved with fillers to balance the lower face with the mid-face.
- Depressed scarring like acne scarring can be dramatically improved with fillers without downtime.
The results with dermal filler are natural, high-satisfying and can last a long time. The goal is to enhance and restore and reclaim your natural look with fillers.
Will there be any downtime?
There is no downtime after dermal filler treatments.
Some bruising and swelling can occur with Restylane or Juvederm, depending on the site of injection. Our provider will prepare you and review what to expect with fillers so that you feel comfortable on what time is best for you to have the treatment, how to prep and what to expect.
Our experienced team at Charmed Medispa will guide you on how to minimize the risks of bruising and swelling so that your treatment is the best experience possible. The biggest risk that you have with fillers are that you might want more. Once you have fillers, you will understand how compelling the results can be.
H48 Omega Drive, Newark, DE 19713 (302) 273-2827
Medical Director: AnnaMarie D’Amico, MD
What’s the difference between dermal fillers and Botox?
A great question, and one that we get frequently!
The sweet and simple version is that Botox relaxes muscles, and dermal fillers “fill” or smooth lines and folds.. They can both be used to treat wrinkles and lines, but they achieve results differently.
Our clients often receive a combination of Botox and dermal fillers to maximize their results. Our injection expert has vast experience treating thousands of clients with both Botox and filler and Loraine will be able to review your goals and execute the best treatment option to give you the highly level of satisfaction. You can rest assured that your best interest is at heart and no treatment will be performed unless it is appropriate and deemed to satisfy your aesthetic concerns.
Which product is right for me?
As an expert injector and instructor on the use of dermal fillers, our nurse, Loraine Savarese, will evaluate your concerns and discuss your options with you. She will review hyaluronic fillers such as Juvederm and Restylane, as well as alternative choices such as Sculptra® and Bellafill®.
Within each of the products lines for Restylane and Juvederm are specific fillers that are best to treat specific concerns. In the Juvederm line, there is Juvederm, Juvederm Ultra, Vollure, Volbella, and Voluma. In the Restylane line, there is Restylane, Restylane Silk, Restylane Lyft, Defyne and Refyne. All of these fillers have special qualities and the right filler will be chosen to give you the optimal results and longevity. Our provider is experienced with them all and can discuss your options and how the right filler will work best for you. You will understand fillers much more after your consultation and feel confident in your filler treatment. Our med spa has used all of these fillers extensively!
All fillers are not made the same or injected the same, so having a provider that is highly knowledgeable is essential.