Restylane® and Juvederm®
Dermal fillers such as Restylane, Juvederm and Voluma have been pivotal in changing facial rejuvenation without surgery. Dermal fillers can be used to treat any area of the face, including the nasolabial folds, marrionette folds, cheeks, depression under the eyes, lips and lip lines, between brows and forehead … and much more.
Dermal fillers are used for improvement of lines and wrinkles, acne scarring, lifting of the face, traumatic scarring, as well as facial balancing. Restylane and Juvederm are the most common type of dermal fillers and have extensive studies that prove their safety and effectiveness.
Charmed Medispa’s Loraine Olson, RN is an expert at facial injections. She regularly conducts advanced training for physicians to demonstrate the proper placement, injection techniques and appropriate volumes when using dermal fillers.
The biggest risk with dermal fillers is that you will love it!
The results of dermal filler treatments below speak for themselves!
Dermal Filler Benefits
- Highly satisfying, natural results with no downtime
- Millions of treatments are safely performed each year
- Creates natural collagen rebuild
- Results can last up to two years
- Our staff includes an expert injector and trainer, Loraine Olson, RN
A Natural Solution
Restylane and Juvederm treatments worldwide are in the millions. Our goal at Charmed Medispa is to show you how much better you can look — but not different.
Dermal fillers are made of a naturally occurring sugar in the skin called hyaluronic acid . Think of dermal fillers as bio-identical to what your body produces naturally but disappears over time, giving you the appearance of the face falling, jowls and facial decent. Dermal fillers are intended to replace this volume and restore the natural lift of your face.
Restylane and Juvederm are injected to replace and restore the volume you once had. One significant bonus of dermal fillers is the creation of collagen rebuild and smoother skin. After a few session, the results typically last longer and longer.
The results of dermal fillers are instant!
- The most common treatment areas are around the mouth, to create significant smoothing of the nasolabial folds and lift the corners of the mouth.
- You can dramatically improve lip lines and achieve plumping of the lips — but don’t worry, you will not look “done”.
- The mid-face can be lifted, and face lift results can be achieved without surgery. Our Charmed Vitality Lift is just that, lifting of the face without surgery.
- To diminish or eliminate the deeper lines between the brows requires dermal filler. The best part is that filler used in this area lasts for years!
- Lines on the forehead can be improved with dermal fillers, and the jaw line can be defined as well.
The results with dermal filler are natural, high-satisfying and can last a long time.
Will there be any downtime?
There is no downtime after dermal filler treatments.
Some bruising and swelling can occur with Restylane or Juvederm, depending on the site of injection.
Our experienced team at Charmed Medispa will guide you on how to minimize the risks of bruising and swelling so that your treatment is the best experience possible.
What’s the difference between dermal fillers and Botox?
A great question, and one that we get frequently!
The sweet and simple version is that Botox relaxes muscles, and dermal fillers “fill”. They can both be used to treat wrinkles and lines, but they achieve results differently.
Our clients often receive a combination of Botox and dermal fillers to maximize their results.
Which product is right for me?
As an expert injector and instructor on the use of dermal fillers, our nurse, Loraine Olson, will evaluate your concerns and discuss your options with you. She will review hyaluronic fillers such as Juvederm and Restylane, as well as alternative choices such as Sculptra® and Bellafill®.
All fillers are not made the same or injected the same, so having a provider that is highly knowledgeable is essential.