Botox, you keep us in awe. We also love Dysport (more potent than Botox). There are so many well known advantages to using Botox but there are some not so well known treatments that can be done with Botox that are glorious and highly satisfying. Let’s review a few of them.
- Botox neck lift. Really? Yes, if you have prominent platysmal bands in your neck giving Botox into those bands will snap them up and make your neck look tighter and firmer without surgery. How do you know if you have prominent bands? Smile in the mirror (a regular smile) and see if the bands in your neck that go up and down pop out and are noticeable. If so, Botox is a very nice treatment without downtime to significantly improve the neck.
- Botox lip flip. Does your upper lip roll in when you are smiling and seem to disappear? The Botox lip flip is a small amount of Botox placed precisely into the muscle in the upper lip (and sometimes lower lip) to soften the action of the muscle and help you to show more upper or lower lip. The Botox lip flip results usually do not last as long as other areas of Botox treatment since there is only a micro amount of units given. Also, sometimes the lip can feel different when you purse your lips or drink out of a straw.
- Downturn of the mouth. There are specific muscle that turn the corners of the mouth down and when you give Botox in that muscle, you can soften resting angry face and a face that tends to look sad.
- Chin cobbling. Lots of people get a “golf ball” type of appearance in the chin area when they talk with cobbling. This is from the muscle in the chin area and Botox can magically improve chin cobbling. Patients love this treatment!
- Under the eye wrinkles. A micro amount of Botox can be given directly under the eye to soften the crepey skin and wrinkles. This is a very popular Botox treatment and is often combined with Botox treatment around the crow’s feet.
- Excessive sweating. Botox is a wonderful, longer lasting treatment in the armpit to significantly reduce sweating. The results of Botox for sweating can last 9-12 months and the treatment changes patients lives so that they can be confident raising their arms without sweat stains or marks!
Our Delaware med spa would love to introduce you to some of the hidden advantages of Botox and Dysport. In addition to Botox and fillers, we offer chemical peels, microdermabrasions and more. Check out our five star Delaware med spa reviews and our gallery of our results. If you are looking for Botox near you, call us today to learn more 302-273-2827.