First, let’s get a round of applause for THIS result. The jaw and chin line are more refined and the neck is tighter, firmer and less saggy. All of these results on the face and neck were accomplished without surgery. These results deserve a standing ovation for this beautiful lady who is completely thrilled!
Here’s the skinny on skin tightening:
- Under promise but over deliver. You have to make sure you are not telling a 70 year old woman with very loose skin that she can get improvement with 4 treatments. That’s absurd. We have heard this is happening and we are not happy about it. You should only pick the right person and you must make a plan for the right number of treatments.
- What is the right treatment? For most, Exilis Ultra, which combines radiofrequency waves with ultrasound waves for a flabbergasting, phenomenal result. Plus, it feels so good having it done. If you don’t qualify for Exilis Ultra, most likely you should be considering facelifts or ThermiTight with our good friend and facial plastic surgeon, Dr. Jason Bloom. We just love Dr. Bloom!
- What are the right number of treatments? Well, this is not so easy of a question. It highly depends on each person but here is a good benchmark. The face needs one robust and done correctly treatment per decade of someone’s life. A fifty year old needs a minimum number of 5 for the face. BUT, you will need sometimes double that for the neck in some cases. Guess what? That is absolutely astonishing! Think about it. You can get tightening of a 50 year old’s sagging neck with 8 hours of Exilis Ultra. We can reverse 5 decades of sagging in 8 hours. Now that sounds better, right? Yes. We are in awe.
- You can treat the face, neck, decolletage and chest and body. Each area will have a different number of treatments. The body takes more treatments just like the neck. About 50% of body consults we do, we do not even recommend treatment because the skin is too loose and doomed for failure. We are very selective so we continue to have a good reputation for services.
- There is no downtime. You will LOVE Exilis Ultra treatments and how relaxing it is and you feel refreshed and glowing. Clients really celebrate coming back in for Exilis Ultra.
- Treatments are done 1-2 weeks apart. The faster you complete you series, the faster you get results.
- Exilis Ultra is not a laser and does not recognize skin color. Exilis Ultra can be done any time of the year on anyone. Bonus.
- How Exilis Ultra is done is a game changer. Having been in charge of auditing records for Exilis, we can tell you there are providers that just do not do it right. Sad but true. It happens in lots of industries like the new eyebrow tattooing called microblading. Some providers are exceptional and some are just not as good (or even good). You have to be sure you know that you get what you pay for. Experience matters. Experience matters tremendously, in fact. It’s the provider, after all, giving you the plan and then executing the plan IF the plan is appropriate.
- Collagen will grow long after you are done Exilis Ultra so final results will be seen in the months after you are finished. Most of our clients see it well before the end.
This before and after photos of Exilis Ultra were taken while she is in the midst of her treatments. She is not done but we are here to show you her mid-way result which are already notable, highly satisfying and “very worth it” for her.
Questions about skin tightening? Let us know! We are here to be your ambassadors to tell you the truth about services and get you to the most affordable, long-lasting result of your face, neck and body rejuvenation needs. We also offer laser hair removal, Botox, Dysport, Juvederm, Restylane fillers, chemical peels, IPL, microneedling with growth factors, facials, microdermabrasions, dermaplaning, Sculptra and medical grade products. You can count on our experience and dedication.