Do you have any beautiful and alluring product that you have used and it didn’t work they way you thought it would? Want to know why? Here are some reasons that the skin care products you have are not doing what you want them to:
- You picked them yourself. You thought that X product would be perfect for your needs. Turns out, it is not good for dry skin or made you break out. First rule of thumb, make sure you let Shae and Loraine pick out the skin care products that match your skin type, skin problems and desired outcome.
- You put on X product and then put on Y product. Mixing skin care products can create conflict in the skin. It’s like mixing wine with gin. They are good separately but you would never mix them together and expect them to be good. Skin care products are chemistry at its best. You should not mix them up if they weren’t designed to work together. Some mixing of products actually makes your skin worse. And more often, mixing products just makes them have zero effects.
- You are not following directions. At Charmed Medispa, we give you specific instructions on exactly what products to use because they work together, how many pumps to use and what to expect when you’re using them. The only time we don’t see the anticipated results we expect are when clients decide to go off the specific plan. We just had someone today that started their visit with the proclamation “I’ve been cheating”. You have to follow the medical grade skin care program specifically like we tailored for you at Charmed Medispa. Following equals results. Cheating equals pimples, pigmentation, wrinkles and bad skin.
- You get a result and then you cut back to basic products again. You can’t sustain your result with over-the-counter products but you can sustain your results with a revamped program at Charmed Medispa. Your initial skin conditioning products are not the products that you will use for the rest of your life. They are your transformation products and then we select new products to simply maintain your skin. Don’t fall off the wagon after you get beautiful skin.
- Your skin changed but you didn’t change your products. Your skin will change from internal health issues like thyroid and hormones imbalances as well as to your diet. You have to stay with skin care products that change with your overall health. What worked for you in your 40’s pre-menopause is not working for you in your 50’s post-menopause. You need to revamp your skin care.
- Your products expired. After you open a product, they generally are no good after 6 months. They oxidize and change their chemistry.
At Charmed Medispa, we understand the complexities of health, skin conditions and overall desired outcomes. We absolutely know that if you follow our medical grade skin care programs like we specifically educate you on how to do, you will win the skin care Olympics. We offer lasers, chemcial peels, Dysport, Botox, Restylane, Juvederm, Exilis Ultra, microneedling, facials, microdermabrasions, and more. Start with a complimentary consultation to share your goals. We also have an online store to replenish your products with ease!