If you look at these beautiful results from our expert injector at Charmed Medipsa, the answer to whether or not you should try Botox (or Dysport) is yes, of course. I mean, talk about fabulous results for this stunning lady. There are some important things you need to know about treatment with Botox and Dysport if you are considering treatment.
- Botox and Dysport are only muscle relaxants. They are used far more in the medical community for medical issues than for cosmetic purposes. Botox and Dysport are even used in children for muscle disorders. Technically, Botox does not treat the skin but by relaxing the muscle, you get smoother skin as a bonus.
- Botox and Dysport are incredibly safe. They have been used for medical purposes since the early 1980’s and for cosmetic purposes since 2002. It’s an old medication, meaning we know a lot about it. No surprises. Millions and millions of treatments have been done.
- The effects of Botox and Dysport last about 4-6 months and greatly depend on the dosage you receive and an individuals body metabolism.
- The most complex area to treat is the forehead. If you have low brows with heavy eyelids or sagging of the eyelids, you should not be treated with Botox or Dysport in your forehead. It will make the eyelids look heavier.
- Each case is very individualized. Charmed Medispa advocates for refusing to participate in Botox “parties” because each person and each treatment should be completely and thoroughly evaluated before treatment including a detailed discussion about each persons desired results per treatment, their medical history, skin conditions and more. A party setting should be reserved for less important things.
- The satisfaction of Botox and Dysport is ranked extremely high at 97%. Now that’s a thumbs up for treatment.
- The results are natural looking. You get smoother, tighter looking, less tired looking, lifted brows and overall look (and feel) refreshed.
- Botox and Dysport can be done on the forehead, between the brows, on the nose for the bunny lines, crow’s feet, chin cobbling and depression, excessive sweating, necklace bands and more.
We love OUR results of Botox and Dysport and Charmed Medispa is happy to use advanced injection techniques with Delaware’s most experienced injector, Loraine Savarese. We are so proud to share OUR results and not generic results. It sets Charmed Medispa apart to be able to have such a substantial portfolio. Charmed Medispa located in Newark, Delaware, also offers fillers like Restylane, Juvederm, and Voluma, laser resurfacing like Pixel and Fraxel, laser hair removal, Exilis Ultra for skin tightening, medical grade skin care, facials, microneedling, Sculptra, liquid facelift and more.