Skin tightening is trending now. The minute technology came out to tighten skin, clients were excited. Over the years, skin tightening has evolved tremendously. Charmed Medispa has stayed on top of all the changes and are happy to share some important tips on making a choice on whether or not skin tightening is for you.
- Exilis Ultra is the technology we use at Charmed Medispa and the treatment can be done many different ways by different providers which should concern you. Our center is considered a Center of Excellence for Exilis Ultra because our results have been proven to be superior to most practices. Why? We pick the right client and provide the right number of treatments in the RIGHT WAY. What is the right way? You need to have an abundance of sustained heat during your treatment. Your skin needs to be heated to a prescribed temperature and it needs to stay at this temperature for a long time to get results with Exilis Ultra. This is not easily accomplished so if you think all providers for Exilis Ultra are the same, think again. We do far more time per area than is required to increase the tightening probability. This is paramount. You might find a place that does Exilis Ultra cheaper but you won’t find a place that does it better and we won’t recommend treatments if it is not in your best interest. You will find more value our Exilis Ultra treatment!
- Stay ahead of it. It is easier to tighten skin that is semi-loose than to entertain trying to tighten skin that is really loose. If your skin is really loose, it will be extremely challenging to get satisfactory results.
- If you want to tan, you should avoid skin tightening altogether. Tanning and ultraviolet radiation is the main cause of loose skin. Tanning degrades your collagen. Ever notice that tan people have more wrinkles? If you want to tan during the summer, then you will not get skin tightening results that are noteworthy unless you have countless treatments. At Charmed Medispa, we deny skin tightening treatments to tanners. You have to commit to good skin health. Very important.
- Exilis Ultra uses radiofrequency combined with ultrasound to deliver heat to the deep dermis of your skin and “excite” the collagen and create firming. The treatments feel good like a hot stone massage.
- The area and the degree of looseness determine the number of treatments you will need. The face can need 4-8 treatments and the body usually needs more. Exilis Ultra treatments are spaced 1-2 weeks apart and have no downtime. Each person is individualized and our comprehensive consultation will review if Exilis Ultra is a good option for you.
- Exilis Ultra can be done on the face or any area of the body. The most popular body areas are the chest, arms and top of the knees.
- Our providers, Loraine and Shae, have been doing skin tightening for over 15 years and have used Thermage as well as Exilis, Exilis Elite and now Exilis Ultra. They are on top of the best device for your skin tightening and firming.
Charmed Medispa is on the forefront of technology and treatments in the medical spa industry. We do all the homework for you so that you can come and relax and get treatment with confidence. In addition to Exilis Ultra, we provide dermal fillers like Restylane, Juvederm and Voluma as well as Botox, Dysport, laser hair removal, laser resurfacing like Pixel and Fraxel, chemical peels like the ZO 3 Step Peel and ViPeel, Sculptra Aesthetic, Intense Pulsed Light (IPL), skin care and more. Our medical spa is your rejuvenation destination in Delaware.