Features & Benefits
This best-selling neck cream contains plant extracts, antioxidants and unique biotechnological blends that work cohesively to create a smoother, younger-looking neck.
- Helps the skin appear more firm and lifted
- Reduces the appearance of rough, crepey skin
- Lessens the look of fine lines and wrinkles
How to Use
Using upward strokes, gently apply a dime-sized amount onto décolletage, working your way up the neck to the jawline. Use twice daily, morning and evening. Follow with Multi-Protection Broad-Spectrum SPF 50, or Intellishade® (Original or Matte).
- Palmitoyl Tripeptide-5. Reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Saccharomyces cerevisiae (Baker’s Yeast), Palmitoyl Hexapeptide-12 & Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7. Helps skin appear more firm and lifted.
- Algae Extracts. Helps skin retain moisture and tone.
- Ceramide 2. Enhances water retention and reduces skin dryness.
- Bamboo, English Pea Extract & Glucosamine. Smooth skin and reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Dihydromyricetin (from Wax Myrtle Shrub). Reduces the appearance of rough, crepey skin.
- Vitamins C & E. Help skin appear brighter and more even toned.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Why do I need a neck cream? Can’t I use my face moisturizer? The neck ages differently than the skin on your face and requires its own unique, topical anti-aging technology. Facial moisturizers will only provide minimal benefits and anti-aging results on the neck.
- What ingredients help to reduce the appearance of lines and wrinkles on the neck? Nectifirm® is formulated with peptides and several potent extracts that help skin appear firmer and smoother. It contains a unique blend of Bamboo, English Pea Extract, and Glucosamine, which has been shown to hydrate and tone the skin.
- What are some of the most common signs of aging on the neck? The most common signs of aging on the neck include: slackened skin, crepiness, horizontal necklace lines, turkey neck appearance, platysmal bands, fat accumulation and mottled skin appearance.