Features & Benefits
Outsmart the signs of aging® with this award-winning tinted moisturizer that gives skin a touch of sheer, healthy color. Formulated with a blend of three peptides and broad-spectrum UVA and UVB protection, it’s the smart way to care for your skin.
- 94% of clinical study participants experienced smoother, brighter, more even-toned skin*
- Moisturizes and blends naturally with the color of your skin
- Reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Provides broad-spectrum UV protection
- Fights photo-damage which causes premature aging
*Data on file. Results may vary.
How to Use
Apply evenly to face as part of the last step in your morning skincare routine. Can be worn alone or with make-up. Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure (see drug facts panel on packaging). Can be used with Vitamin C Lotion 15% or 30% for added antioxidant benefits.
- Octinoxate & Octisalate. Provides UVB protection.
- Zinc Oxide & Titanium Dioxide. Physical sunscreens that provide UVAand UVB protection.
- Lecithin (Matte formula). Reduces the appearance of pore size.
- Blend of three peptides. Reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Vitamin C (THD Ascorbate). Brightens and provides antioxidant benefits.
- Blend of White Birch Extract, Yeast Extract, Plankton Extract and Coenzyme Q10. Helps reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How is Intellishade® different from other daily anti-aging moisturizers on the market? Intellishade® comes in one shade that matches every skin tone. Key ingredients protect the skin from further damage. It conceals with a sheer mineral tint and UVA and UVB protection.
- What is the difference between the Original and Matte finish? Intellishade® Original has a more moisturizing feel. The Matte formula provides a lightweight matte finish and contains ingredients that have been shown to reduce the appearance of pore size and absorb excess oil. Some may prefer Intellishade® Original in drier, colder months and Intellishade® Matte in warmer, humid months.