No one likes shaving every day. Have you ever heard anyone say how delightful it is to spend time shaving or deal with razor nicks or cuts? Some people actually have inflammation of the hair follicules after shaving that leaves them with a rash or folliculitis. If you are looking for solutions for removing unwanted hair, laser hair removal is an exceptional option and here are the core facts about laser hair removal.
- It works best on dark hair and lighter skin. It does not work on grey, white or blonde hair.
- You can’t pluck or wax at least one week before treatment since the energy of the laser actually travels down the hair follicle to do its job. You can shave before treatment.
- Laser hair removal takes a series of treatments typically 6-8 treatments spaced 6 weeks apart for most clients.
- You can’t have laser hair removal if you have any tan, even artificial tanning sprays or creams are to be avoided.
- There is no downtime and you can expect stunting of growth after treatment which will make you think you are getting faster results.
- Start now in the fall because of the fact that laser hair removal cannot be done in tan areas (even slightly tan).
Most importantly, there is no regret. Clients love laser hair removal because it provides results and a huge savings of time and energy every day (plus expense for razors). Our team at Charmed Medispa is honored to be laser certified operators (a rare badge). Charmed Medispa located in Delaware offers laser hair removal consults to tell you in person about how it works and to make sure you are a good candidate. In addition to this, Charmed Medispa offers fillers like Restylane and Juvederm, Botox, Dysport, Sculptra, Exilis Ultra, ZO Skin Health, microdermabrasions, facials, skin care, IPL for sun damage and rosecea as well as laser resurfacing like Pixel and Fraxel. We also offer honesty, extreme attention to your concerns and exceptional skills. We are the full package!