Did you know that Botox not only treats lines and wrinkles but has a lot of other benefits? Botox has been around for years and most people are very familiar with the fact that Botox can be done on the face to smooth skin and create reduction in wrinkles. However, there are many other benefits of Botox that are a huge bonus.
- Botox can reduce oil production and acne where it is injected. Our patients are thrilled that after their Botox treatment they see improvements in acne with less oily skin.
- Botox can make you sweat less in the face or armpits. Botox can significantly improve under arm sweating for an average of 6 months and longer. Botox can also reduce sweat production on the face. Patients love that they can wear clothes and not think about sweating or staining. Patients can confidently raise their arms over their heads without embarrassment after Botox injections.
- Tensions and headaches can improve after having Botox. Often our patients tell us that Botox completely eliminated their headaches.
- If you clench your jaw or grind your teeth, Botox injections can dramatically improve this. Patients can sleep without a night guard. Botox in the masseters can also slim the face so patients get another bonus from treatment.
- Botox can reduce redness and symptoms of rosecea on the face, neck or chest. Small units of Botox can be done to improve overall skin tones and reduce redness especially in the cheek and chin area.
Our patients love their Botox results to reduce wrinkles and additionally love that skin conditions, tension, headaches and other symptoms also improve. If you are looking for Botox near you in Delaware, our provider has a vast amount of experience including training other health care providers. Charmed Medispa also provides fillers, microneedling, Sculptra, hydrafacials, chemical peels like the 3 Step Peel by ZO and the ViPeel and much more. Call for a consultation to review your goals. 302-273-2827. Check out our gallery of before and after results to see for yourself the caliber of work we do. You will be surprised at all the non-surgical options for improvement and refreshment.